Annual Christmas Dinner Poll

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Well, Christmas is done. But, hopefully everyone hasn't been too traumatized to talk about it. So, once again, it's the annual
CHRISTMAS DINNER POLL.
Take the time to email me and tell me what you had for dinner. I'll post the results up in a week. Ouch, my stomach is still killing me.

_____________________________

Meanwhile... Here's some pics from my Christmas Eve experience. Thanks Mom for the great camera!

Roland
It all starts normally enough, with a little joking around at the table. The Original Forgeard was, as usual, in fine form.


the party starts
Somebody's got their party hat on...


OMG
Then, something strange started to happen.


too much to drink
Finally someone ends up on the floor. That's his son who's hitting him on the head with the aluminium foil.


me
Actually, I LOVE Christmas!