narcissist

Thursday, September 16, 2004

that's right, pathetic old me. dacnar has laughingly pointed out that I'm an inveterate narcissist always seeking compliments and attention. bleah. as if I didn't have enough things to worry about already.

after boy yelling incident at republique, was stricken by brutal hungover and consequent emotional and moral stock-taking. have come to several conclusions:

am terrible narcissist
monomaniac
stomach monster
fashionista
temptress without mercy
draggeuse sans arret
love is a game I'm losing
insecure and having bad career crisis
my hair is ok now but will look shitty soon
terrified of turning 30

there you have it in a nutshell

and I think I'm going to take a few steps in remedying the situation

will try to read more books
be nice to all my friends
leave the cellphone off
stop SMSing people I don't know
start making more art and writing stupid ass proposals that I hate
concentrate on exercise and sleeping well
will absolutely regulate my drinking
will get great job
and start reading daily paper

Gawd, I hope this works because if I turn 30 and am still big baghead, will never forgive myself.

ok...that's all the waaa waaa waaaahing I'm going to do for now
I think I need a drink, brrrrr, or at least some hot tea (oh shit, I hate my new life already)