apple is starting to bite my zanzibar

Saturday, September 18, 2004

why is it that when you leave a computer to get fixed, a portable computer, that it has to take over a month? I handed in my lovely G4 powerbook over a month ago and it's still hovering somewhere in the Netherlands. Is there any logical explanation for this kind of behaviour? NO!

If you buy a laptop, it's a given that you're moving a lot, and need your computer with you. aka, you log serious time as a computer user. So...having it held for over a month is like a major hostage situation.

what have a I done since my computer has disappeared? Learn to despise my boyfriend's evil nasty aged monitor, the idiotic Windows OS is beyond my patience (getting bullied into using this bullshit makes me homicidal), hate hate hate typing on clickety clack keyboard, everything is soooooo slow...plus cannot run around plugging computer into all sort of random orifices.

Will Apple kindly stop the bullshit and give me my baby back?