Greek philosophy is boring (Euro 2004)

Monday, July 05, 2004

Just to prove my point on how boring the greeks were, I couldn't even finish this bloody blog, that was saved as a draft the evening after the Euro final...it was too boring, like the game. So thanks, Mr. Greek football team, for boring the fuck out of me. And good luck with your fucking Olympics. I can't wait to be thrilled by the possibility of cracking more world records by super doped up athletes...like the Rock, they hardly ressemble any normal walking talking human beings but have morphed into some super-plastic figurine. Oh, I'm bloody fed up with sport...they should just add some people dressed up as spongy vegetables, and boil them into some reality soup.

p.s. -- Scooby has wicked apartment on fringes of Paris...I just feel like sleeping the moment I enter through the door. Except stupid cat keeps jumping on head...darnac said he's going to sit on it...but instead he just says "hey you...STOOPID" ....that does NOT work