The Painfeeler

Friday, September 23, 2005

He lives in Georgia and delivers flowers. I miss him. With tornado hurricane season in full swing, I can't help but remember our once fecund literary relationship...

"....that boyfriend guy...he sported really lank hair...almost parted in the middle...but not quite.....he also wore boat shoes....one time I spied on them...I hid behind a Mangrove tree as they cooched and cooed on the campus green...they dry-fucked...maybe this was what they involved themselves in....him rubbing his hairy..pasty legs on her smooth tan legs....resembled a Dirty Polar Bear....matted fur....eating a sea lion...with no blood...save the blood in my brain....and so I walked to the Student Junk Food Place....got me a Pretzel and two chocolate yoo hoos....I sat outside....smoked some cigarettes at this Junk Food Place...called "The Pub"....for they used to vend alcoholic beverages to students...but not during my time...the time of the future....and this boy....who looked like the narrator in an Eisenhower America Public Service Cautionary Teen Hygiene Reel....very grim....a moralist...but not ugly....Pat Cobb...I called him this...though his real name was Pat Clough....he was an Japanese Woman Fetishist...A Devout Presbreterian....he once came to my room...he sat on my bed...he confessed some things to me...he wept....but this weeping before this Pub...Freshman in College Incident...and so here...Pat Cobb lectured me regarding my smoking....(I don't smoke anymore...though if my mother and stepfather go out of town this weekend...I will maybe buy me a pack...and smoke two of them...outside on the swingchair...late late late at night) ...the yoohoos tasted great with my cigarettes....I then went inside the Video Game Parlor to play Video Games with Pat Cobb, Doc Arcade, and Jimmy Chang...."

Painfeeler, lo Painfeeler, where art thou gone?