jerk off

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Hey, I had my first pervert experience in ages today. But, because I was rushing off to a job interview, I totally missed out on the whole trauma of it all.

So, I got off at Richelieu-Druot, and was high-tailing it out of the subway (on very clickety clack heels). However, in excitement and panic, got confused as to what exit to take. The underground labyrinth was largely empty. Just passing the first exit, I saw this black man in a dark ski coat on the right...he started saying "excusez-moi...excusez-moi" but I was too busy to turn around. Then he hissed, or at least that's what I thought the sound was.

I'm still rushing for a map to find my good exit, when I hear this sssshhh sssshhh sssshhhh sound, that follows me. Then, the sound gets faster and faster: ssshh sssh sssh ssshhh. Then the sound disappears and there are some people ahead. I spot the map.

The map tells me I've already passed my exit. So I turn around.

As I walk back, there he is again, looking very excited to see me. And he moves in my path. I rush by, and miss my exit again. sssh shssh sshshs shshs shshs hs shs s.

I turn around, and that's when I suddenly realize what he's doing. The sound is coming from the arm of his ski jacket as he is violently jerking off. I don't even bother looking. I don't want to be late for my interview.

So I pass him again, and this time, he really tries to stop me. shs shsh shs shsshshshssh

And then I see a guy in a green jacket (usually the metro staff), and I yell out "EXCUSEZ-MOI!! MONSIEUR" But, instead of telling him about creepy jerking off guy behind me, I ask him immediately for directions, which I get, with a smile. And then I rush up the stairs and see the rush of the post-lunch crew in the 9eme arrondissement. People.

I'm not really traumatized, because I didn't look, and because adrenaline makes you capable of ignoring what is not necessary for survival. And I did have pointy high heels, the ballbusting kind.