Free Wu-Tang Clan Membership

Friday, October 15, 2004

Thanks to grumpy irish kid, managed to find out my wu-tang name.
nardac = friendly swami

That bites.
However, with real names I am...
Friendly Knight (full name)
Merry Menace (abbrev. first name version)
Visual Scholar (abbrev. version)

I have the lamest wu-tang names. It's obvious, according to the wu, that I'm the loser idiot savant monk missing a tooth, but spouting off all the wise things in the universe. bleah.

On the other hand dacnar became SMILING DESTROYER. How fucking cool is that? With his real name in full version, middle names, he became FEARLESS COMMANDER. And with his regular name he was DYNAMIC KILLER. Obviously my man is more dangerous than I thought.

And so I attached his name to my last name, like Newton-John, and typed it in, hoping to profit from some of dark mojo. But instead I became IRATE CONTENDER.

If you too want to waste your time, and get humiliated, click here.