discombobulated and headspinning

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I'm in a funk today. Have no idea why. Should probably start working soon... like now. But, thought I'd steal something from Schuey since I think it's quite a brainless way to spend my time. Plus it gives you a window to my romantic soul.

My top 25 on my iTunes playlist:

1. How Will I Know - Mocky featuring Jamie Lidell
2. All of My Love - Led Zeppelin
3. L'Amour est Bleu - André Popp
4. The Hardest Geometry Problem in the World - Mark Mothersbaugh
5. Things Behind the Sun - Nick Drake
6. Come Wander With Me - Jeff Alexander
7. Falling - Angelo Badalamenti featuring Julee Cruise
8. Wonderful - The Beach Boys
9. More Than This - Roxy Music
10. Des Mensonges du Téléphone - Katerine
11. Into Your Arms - The Lemonheads
12. Oh Malheur chez O'Malley - Sebastien Tellier
13. You and I - Anita Kerr Singers
14. Kids in America - Kim Wilde
15. Sandalwood - Moondog
16. On Such Favours - Sam Prekop
17. Careless Hands - The Coral
18. Christopher Columbus - Fats Waller
19. Sweet Road - Animal Collective
20. Busy Doin' Nothin' - The Beach Boys
21. By Your Side - CocoRosie
22. God Only Knows - Langley Schools Music Project
23. Cemetary Party - Air
24. A Night Like This - The Cure
25. Brandenberg Concerto No. 3, II - Wendy Carlos