just me myself and I

Monday, December 13, 2004

I've been working on a top secret project. An noooooo, it's not the redesign of my blog. Suffice to say, it's not going to be the website that time-warps climate-changing vessels from outta-space...but something nicer, with references to ironic bicycle races from the mid-80s, and a little dose of dacnar pepper. Check in the next two days for the link!

And, yes, btw, this site will be in french. So, for those who are lazy, you can always copy-paste the bastard into a translation engine. Lucky for the ass-pickers I've got a link on the sidebar to a nice little translation engine.

Either than that, what have I been doing? Taking care of business. Like the very seconds before the big bang, I have become an almost static concentrated mass. And, like the birth of our universe, I hope to be expanding in multiple directions very soon.

Here's a selection of some of the goodies I've been munching in the last couple of days:

Hey Big Honey - Letters to Thai Whores
Le Trou Bleu - Hoshino (Japanese Manga on Time Warping Ocean Holes)
Midnight's Children - Salman Rushdie
The Invention of Solitude - Paul Auster
Objective Mat - ??? (chess book)
Abelard and Heloise - The love letters

Plus I finally watched Manhattan, the Woody Allen film, which love love love, and cook some roasted lamb, and host a blind test for 80s music fans. Packed weekend.
That's in the last 2.5 days. Now the birds are singing, I've finished doing something other than getting bed sores, and it's time to go to bed.